I Worked at WBKE

From Nevin Dulabaum, Class of 1987

I worked at WBKE for four years, serving as a DJ and a newscaster. However, I also spent three years broadcasting MC and Manchester High School football and basketball games, both at home and on the road. I have so many good memories of friendships made, and inane comments blurted out on the air that had us paralyzed with laughter for all to hear. Yes, those were blooper reel moments! These memories are still relived fondly today with those friends through Facebook and gatherings. But most importantly, all of my WBKE experiences collectively helped develop skills in public speaking, writing, editing, and leadership – skills that helped me have a successful longtime career in communications before moving to organizational management. Thanks MC for the opportunities!

0 comments: